Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Oestrogel and ultrogeston continuous  (Read 671 times)

Jan1234

Oestrogel and ultrogeston continuous
« on: April 03, 2022, 09:25:53 PM »

Any advice please im 57 and my gynie aaked me to stop hrt just be4 xmas until they removed my polyp which i did it was a very hard 2 months and when she said i could re start hrt in feb i was straight back  on it. Im on oestrogel and 100mg ultrigeston contil aa the weeks as gone on ive felt so much like normal again until last week felt lousy all week then the stomache pains was really bad then the bleeding started, everyevening i start having period pains and the bleeding starts take a painkiller for bed in morning i bleed quite heavy then it stops throughout the day and starts back up in the evening again i know they say give it time but ia this normal am i taking to much gel or if anyone else as gone through this will it settle if i ride it out ive just had enough any advice i be grateful cause my doctor not much good thanks

sheila99

Re: Oestrogel and ultrogeston continuous
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 09:36:37 PM »

I would see your doctor in case it's caused by the op rather than hrt. How long is it since the op and how long after it did the bleeding start?

Jan1234

Re: Oestrogel and ultrogeston continuous
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 08:18:14 AM »

Hi i had the op 6 weeks ago and started bleeding last week really heavy tbis morning now it will prob ease off till 2nte