Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Slight spotting/discharge on HRT - is this normal as a little concerned?  (Read 635 times)

Emm225

Hi, just wanted to ask, I've been on HRT since March 2020.  Estrodot patch 37.5 ..increased from 25 last August  2021 due to sweats and anxiety etc  Also take progesterone 100 mg daily and use estrodoil 0.1 cream to be used twice a week.  Tbh I think I could have done with the cream years ago as was forever going back and forth to the doctors with soreness etc. 
Anyway, since before xmas I have had slight shows, at first only once a month, around the same time but lately more often.  When I say slight I mean slight...hardly showing until I wipe myself (sorry for the detail but need to be accurate...and to be honest it could have been going on for longer than I said but as it's so slight I kept ignoring it...and it's an absolute nightmare trying to get into our doctors)
 I saw a doctor face to face...very unusual in our practise... a few weeks ago and was referred for my third internal scan in three years ..which I have been to...but the lining is ok they said. 

I am still a bit worried as it's still happening and I feel it isn't right or healthy to be like this and I don't know why it's happening...can anyone throw any light/help