Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti, 6 months on  (Read 900 times)

Sunriser

Evorel Conti, 6 months on
« on: March 13, 2022, 05:23:34 PM »

Evorel Conti was working so well for me, solved many meno issues such as insomnia and constipation. But this last couple of weeks I’ve noticed a gradual return of those symptoms plus my breasts are now swollen and tender.
Will phone GP (hopefully I can get through some day this week  ::)
Any help/advice appreciated  8)

QueenofReds3

Re: Evorel Conti, 6 months on
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 10:53:47 AM »

Hi Sunriser

I like you were ticking along nicely on Evorel Conti for around 18 months but symptoms started to creep back after I had my COVID booster. One of the symptoms was breast pain which like you were swollen and tender, my GP said it was hormonal and I was told to try another regime which unfortunately has not worked out well for me. It may be the same for you, lack of a absorption but get it checked out for piece of mind. It could be a need for decrease or increase in oestrogen but I am no expert. Good Luck. X

Sunriser

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 11:40:50 AM »

That’s really interesting! Thanks for your reply, I too had the booster not long before I got Covid. Trying to get through to my GP atm is impossible  :(

menomope

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 11:52:14 AM »

Same for me. 18 months on from being fine on Evorel Conti I developed breast tenderness. Currently looking at where I stick my patches as breast pain developed when  I changed where I stuck them.
interested to know what you find out. Good luck