Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lenzetto dose question / need a hug / bit of support  (Read 1919 times)

Gilla999

Re: Lenzetto dose question / need a hug / bit of support
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2022, 04:16:06 PM »

Hello Floo! Nice to hear from you. Yes I noticed that even Louise Newsom has changed her data sheet to show that Lenzetto isn't as strong as previously thought, and it made me think of you and what you'd been saying all along. I think I must absorb much more product than you, because pre starting HRT my Estrogen was down to 245 pmol in the luteal phase (horrendously symptomatic) but after 6 months on 2-2.5 sprays Lenzetto it was up to 1,846 at the same day in my cycle! So I really do think it might depend on how well you absorb things... but then as you say, your own hormones aren't exactly linear underneath so who really knows!

V - thank you so much for checking in, I have felt definitely a little better today - managed to only take 1/4 of a sleeping pill last night at 4am so didn't feel as much of a zombie. Just trying to gett through each day at work and hope my own E starts to raise again in the background soon after stopping the Metformin (I'll need to lower my Lenzetto again at that point!). What a drama - I hope in the future someone sees this post about the effect of Metformin on your Estrogen levels and is spared what I've gone through!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2022, 04:36:07 PM »

Criky Girls  :o ......... do U keep a diary, without 1 I wouldn't know where I was!

We have a his/hers calendar, if it ain't on it, we ain't doing it  ::)

Floo36

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2022, 10:35:48 AM »

I will be glad when I’m not writing my symptoms down every day, I guess once we are on the right HRT. 🤞
Pages: 1 [2]