Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi and own cycle  (Read 900 times)

xena

Evorel Sequi and own cycle
« on: September 30, 2021, 03:51:05 PM »

Hi everyone i just wanted to know if anyone else has had cycle issues with Evorel Sequi.
I'm 47 and have been on Evorel Sequi for 6/7 months, last 2 months I've had some peri symptoms creep back in .... one month breast pain which then went, a few days of spotting a week after withdrawal bleed... This month i've had a moods and sleep change. I called the GP who has increased the Estrogen to 75 for 2 months trial, then if no joy will change me from Evorel Sequi to something else.
However a day later after I spoke to my GP it would appear I figured I had ovulated in my withdrawal bleed and I'm now having a period ....started spotting after ovulation and had a really bad night sweat prior to the period starting ( i always had this in peri before hrt) .... I did definately ovulate had all the signs including EWCM .... only just started the extra 25 patch! I do feel better overall after starting the extra patch....sleep has really improved. My progesterone was obvs low after withdrawal bleed, stopping prog patches and i'm guessing didn't increase after ovulation (my eggs that are left are probs rubbish!)
Anyhow my main question is will everything be out of sync with my period happening ? I'm assuming to carry on with the patches and not start changing to sych with my cycle..... given my period just started ....

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Evorel Sequi and own cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 04:01:14 PM »

Sorry.  It's a muddle from where I'm sitting, hopefully some1 will be along to give advice. 

xena

Re: Evorel Sequi and own cycle
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 04:45:41 PM »

I reposted making it clearer ;D