Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evoril patches  (Read 1260 times)

Baz

Evoril patches
« on: August 28, 2021, 01:59:06 PM »

Hi all
I've been given evoril 25mg patches, I was told i could increase if needed, my question is, my first patch didn't stick, my fault think I had some cream on my leg, I use alcohol wipes, the next one stuck I pressed down for a few minutes, on the 3rd day, the centre part of the patch didn't look as if it was intact with the skin, and seems to be crinkly looking, still stayed on, how can the estrogen get into the skin, I put it on the front of my thigh just below bikini line. 😃

jasmine5

Re: Evoril patches
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 08:04:29 PM »

Hi Baz

I wear my patch on my bottom, level with the top of my hip.  I’ve found Evorel patches stick quite well compared to other patches I’ve tried, but just to be safe before I stick the patch down I gently warm the area with a blast from my hairdryer and press.  I’ve found this really does the trick and since using this method I’ve never had a patch fall off!......good luck!

Cookie25

Re: Evoril patches
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 09:36:56 PM »

Hi Baz

I had lots of issues when first using everol trying to get them to stick.

I now wipe the area with alcohol, then plain water, dry thoroughly, warm the patch in my hands, warm my skin then stick the patch on. I try to smooth it as I stick it and I rub it for about 2 minutes. Works for me!
I stick it on my front just above my pubic area so it's still under my pants.

Good luck!
Cookie xxx