Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: What does it mean?  (Read 1727 times)

bluebird68

What does it mean?
« on: July 08, 2021, 08:06:52 PM »

Hello. I've been on femseven conti since beginning of April. I only get some benefit first couple of days then nosedive into fatigue, low mood etc. What doe it mean?? I was thinking maybe evorel conti may be worth a try as the patch is changed every 3.5 days. As my advice I've been suffering a long time like many ladies and hope someone can help. The GP said he would ask the clinic but no immediate answer? Can I jump straight to another HRT? Or must I have a break before doing so. Help?

Friend of lhasaapso

Re: What does it mean?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 08:04:55 PM »

Hi, I found the same thing with femseven conti.It may be the side effects of the progesterone in it . You could possibly try a sequi regime and see how you go ? 

Hopeful

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 08:46:06 PM »

Hi
I started on femseven conti in 2017 ( which worked for me) then they became unavailable so had to switch to evoril conti which I did with no gap and it was fine.
I came off HRT a year ago and have suffered return of symptoms especially night sweats and anxiety so have just re started fem seven as I felt they were better for me so fingers crossed they work.

linz57

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 09:46:17 AM »

Hi, I changed over from FemSeven Conti to Evorel Conti without  a break and on the day I would normally have replaced my patch.
We’re all different in how we react to different progestogens, but  I prefer the one  in the Evorel Conti patch. I did feel a bit drowsy for a few days but it soon passed and then I found I felt more relaxed than on the FemSeven. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 09:49:24 AM by linz57 »

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 12:40:19 PM »

I would also change to sequi for 2-3 months so you can see if it's the progesterone that's making you feel bad. If it is you might think of changing to a different make that uses a different form of progestogen

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 08:16:52 AM »

You might also be needing a but higher oestrogen dose but that would entail having to take separate patch and progesterone.

Hurdity x

bluebird68

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 05:42:16 PM »

All, thanks for your input, all noted  At least it sounds like either I need more or may be able to switch to evorel without a break. I'm so glad I found this wonderful forum. So helpful and knowledgeable. Hurdity - thanks for taking the time as I know many ladies have recommended your advice. Take care x