Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Femseven Conti Patches  (Read 782 times)

Anaise

Femseven Conti Patches
« on: July 07, 2021, 01:25:15 PM »

I've been on these for three weeks and feeling very depressed with mood swings. 😞 I only weigh 8.5 stone could these patches be too strong for me? I have thought about cutting them in half for a bit, has anyone else tried this?

bluebird68

Re: Femseven Conti Patches
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 08:10:08 PM »

Hi Anaise, I'm on these and have been for over three months and a minor lift but feeling depressed and low much of the days. I don't know if it's too much or too little and awaiting GP to advise me.  Sorry nothing of value to add. Hope someone can answer your question. Lots of knowledge here especially hirdity.take care helen

Anaise

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 05:55:52 AM »

Hi Helen, thank you for your response. :) I'm also feeling bloated, water retention and feel really drowsy. Thinking about stopping them altogether, do you have any other side effects?

warwick01

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 12:46:39 PM »

Hi

Was on these recently for full 3 months. However the swelling in my legs due to water retention became unbearable. Also I started to feel very depressed and didn't want to be left alone. Back on the gel now and starting to feel better.

Wx

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 08:19:37 AM »

Sorry to hear this. You could be experiencing side effects from continuous progesterone or from that particular type. The only way to find out is to try a different patch (Evorel conti is the only other combi patch) or to go for a sequential type where you have a couple of weeks on oestrogen only but this would entail having a withdrawal bleed in most cases.

Hurdity x