Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Anyone know where I can buy testosterone gel online?  (Read 1214 times)

Girlagogo

• First Flush
Anyone know where I can buy testosterone gel online?
« on: June 30, 2021, 11:09:49 PM »

My GP won't prescribe me testosterone, even though my levels are close to 0, at 0.15.  My hair is thinning rapidly even though I'm on HRT (hysterectomy last year). My estradiol  levels are optimal (1070 pmol/l) so HRT isn't the problem

My testosterone levels have dropped since last year.   I have virtually no sex drive and I don't have the stamina or strength to do circuits and other high intensity workouts and weights I once loved  :'(.

I'm desperate to get my energy levels and the old me back! Is there an online store anyone knows where I can buy testosterone gel? I'm having trouble as they all require prescriptions and I don't expect that they'll sell to women? Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I feel that I'm slowly shrivelling away at 46.

Joaniepat

Re: Anyone know where I can buy testosterone gel online?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 05:25:47 AM »

Hi Girlagogo, welcome to the forum.

GPs tend not to prescribe testosterone. You could ask for a referral to a NHS menopause clinic, or go to one privately.

JP x

Taz2

Re: Anyone know where I can buy testosterone gel online?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 06:07:31 AM »

Hi Girlagogo. I agree with Joaniepat. You should insist on a referral to a menopause clinic. If you had your ovaries removed then you will need to supplement your testosterone. Testosterone is not licenced for women in the UK, although some knowledgeable GPs will prescribe it, but should be available to you due to your young age. Others on here are on testosterone so it's worth putting it into the search box to see how they obtained their prescription. Some have had to use a private clinic but I believe age is on your side for NHS provision

Taz x  :welcomemm: