Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: uterine cancer fears  (Read 2080 times)

mk94

Re: uterine cancer fears
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2021, 09:16:46 PM »

I am the very unlucky one. ALWAYS! :'(

They said the chances of your son having cancer at 3 was very rare and something very treatable Guess what? He had cancer and he is no longer here with us. He will forever be 7

mk94

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2021, 12:03:44 AM »

If I don't go to the doctors for this will I just bleed out? There is no end in sight for all this blood. I can no longer leave the house

Cookie25

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2021, 05:07:03 AM »

Hi mk94

I'm so sorry that you're having such a tough and worrying time.

If you can't bring yourself to call your gp surgery this morning, is there someone who could call on your behalf?

If this is not an option please phone the Samaritans which can support and hopefully guide you through getting help.

Take care
Xxxxx

Taz2

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2021, 06:11:34 AM »

So sorry you are going through this. I had the same during peri. I see you are passing clots. This is a good sign and means your clotting mechanism is working. Have you got the different types of sanitary stuff in order for you to cope with the bleeding? I used to use a super plus tampon plus the nighttime sanitary pads as they go from front to back so give much more protection. This combination needed changing about every hour and a half but that meant I could still leave the house. If you can tolerate nurofen this contains an ingredient which slows menstrual bleeding (recommended by my GP).

You will get through this and I understand your health anxiety but I hope you can find the courage to contact the GP so that you can find out the options to stop the flooding and get on with your life. This sounds like typical peri symptoms to me especially if you also have a fibroid which are known to cause this type of bleeding.

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2021, 06:42:04 AM »

I am sorry that you are mis-interpreting my words which on the page are static.

Try 2 read the whole advice given and not lift the things that worry you the most.  All bleeding stops eventually.  My longest periods were 10-14 days with a break of 9-10 days between each. 

As suggested, get someone to ring your GP Surgery for advice.

Pages: 1 [2]