Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mirena and estrogen spray experiences  (Read 3424 times)

shrosphirelass

Re: Mirena and estrogen spray experiences
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2021, 06:17:16 PM »

Thanks Machair, I'm waiting to hear from the hospital. Thankfully the bleeding has stopped for now. Good luck for tomorrow.

Machair

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2021, 08:58:30 AM »

Thank you Shropshirelass. How are you doing have you had your scan yet?

Mine was yesterday. Bad news the polyp is growing and there is an area of thickening 6.5mm under or around it. So another op under GA to remove it and biopsy the rest. Probably on 29th. Uterus itself is thin - just this one area with the polyp. Anyone else had this thickening around the polyp? I have no symptoms like bleeding.

I am not enjoying being post meno! With periods until 58 I was enjoying life- it has been a roller coaster since then.

Consultant says if benign then two more follow up scans to make sure it has gone. If cells look abnormal it would be hysterectomy.

shrosphirelass

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2021, 06:46:10 PM »

Sorry to hear that Machair. I hope that the proceedure sorts it out for you and the biopsy is clear. I had the scan last Tuesday and have been waiting for a phone call follow up. Hopefully since I haven't heard anything yet there's no urgency but I would like to know why I had such a lot of bleeding ( flooding and large clots) a couple of weeks ago. Let us know how you get on and thinking of you x

Machair

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2021, 01:52:10 PM »

Thank you and I hope you get good news too with no treatment needed. xxx
Pages: 1 [2]