Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vagifem  (Read 5285 times)

Whatsupwiththis

Re: Vagifem
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2021, 03:00:26 PM »

Don't apologize.  Many of us have been where you are and those same 'many' found relief.  Vagifem does work but it is not an instantaneous cure all.  It takes a LONG TIME but if you keep up with the Vagifem you will get there.  Agree with all the ladies who responded to you.  You need more Vagifem and as others have mentioned, get some estrogen cream and use that on the outer bits.  Keep in mind Vagifem will start to 'wake up' all the lady bits so do expect some stinging which is your nerves being aroused from a deep sleep😉.

Rhinoslass

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2021, 03:57:42 PM »

Ty is it normal to feel the burning near your bum cheeks. And legs with all this xxxx

Pookie1959

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 12:37:22 AM »

Hi Rhinoslass, hope you are feeling a bit better! I found this thread after searching for Yes VM.  I have had VA for 4 years now and am again in a flare up for unknown reasons. Came back to this site as I love the kindness and friendship offered even though i live in 🇨🇦 After lots of reading I figured out that the burning is from the outside on the vulva, i think! Gyno says it looks thin and dry and gave me estrogen cream for outside. I also bought the Yes VM as it gets the best reviews. Along with vagifem 3x week I also take an HRT pill once a day. Here in Canada gyno wont give me more vagifem, crazy.

So the Yes cream is good and I think will help moving forward however I think I need more estrogen!? The estring gets good reviews and is the only HRT that says heals bladder issues, maybe will try that. I guess what I am trying to say is hang in there, you may need to try different things and get to see what works best for you. From what I can tell you have some excellent resources over there for this matter so try to find someone knowledgeable and caring, we have so many twats over here😩

Take care and feel free to reach out at any time XO

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 08:32:45 AM »

If urine is acidic and dribble down the cheeks it will cause soreness.

Up the product to every night for 2-3 weeks to see if symptoms improve Rhinolass
Pages: 1 2 [3]