Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Recurrent mouth blood blisters...  (Read 1553 times)

Tootsie78

Recurrent mouth blood blisters...
« on: March 24, 2021, 10:07:10 PM »

Hi,

I’m in perimenopause and over last few months I’m noticing hoarseness during particular weeks and more unpleasantly oral blood blisters. Obviously the occasional cheek bite and other reasons used to be the cause but I’m definitely getting them more frequently and not sure why....

Wondered if it was an age thing so thought I’d try here before ringing our very stretched GP surgery.

Can anyone relate?

Thanks!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Recurrent mouth blood blisters...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 10:18:47 PM »

MayB keep a mood/symptom/food diary?  Any hoarseness should be investigated, the NHS is open!  It mayB that you sleep with your mouth open? R U on any medication ? 

I keep biting the inside of my mouth,  :-\ what's that all about!  It's so sore too.

Tootsie78

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 07:12:12 AM »

Thanks. I am sleeping with my mouth open I think...so maybe that’s contributing to the hoarseness. No medication.
I’m using clue to track feelings etc which
is how I noticed cycles getting shorter, menstrual migraines a little worse, etc.
We’ve moved house recently and am now
Registered with a new surgery so will try and get an appt at some point - I think
we’re supposed to have a new patient appt anyway.

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 07:47:13 AM »

There is a condition which can cause this. It's called Angina Bullosa Hemorrhagica. It's fairly common I think. I can't link it from my phone but give it a Google. They can also be caused by low vitamins such as but C and B12.

Taz x