Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dionegest vs Jaydess (Levonorgestrel) - anyone explain dose comparison/action?  (Read 2627 times)

RebJT

Yes I've read that too.

And yes I didn't get on well with utro, and got very shaky after about 6 days.

I'm always better second half of cycle too, and yes I'm terrible on high oestrogen days.  I think I've come unstuck as Qlaira is phased so levels go up and down, and all this has coincided with high oestrogen point of my own cycle, plus the high oestrogen phase of the pills, including two days of no prog, then low prog so no counterbalance, I think you are right about continuous is the only way.  I need to speak to gynae I think and talk this through, I can't carry on like this, I need proper help.

I'll look up Eloine, good luck.  And am I right in thinking she's going to put you on the coil AND a pill?  Never heard of that, might ask her about it.

Cheers
x

Scampidoodle

I think just as I already have the Mirena she’s happy to leave it in. I get a mega light bleed on it (like barely nothing) so I don’t want to lose that. Also as it’s the only thing that’s helped me in the past I don’t want to lose it for that reason too.

I’m also losing money from all the appts  and can’t wait 2/3 months between appts to see what happens, I live a kind of half life in between and have been off sick from work since Jan and like you I can’t go on like this.

Good luck x

RebJT

Just replied to you on the other thread, but just to say I hear you on the half life and financial ruin ... I can't stand and stare at the lost earnings and squandered potential too long, it's too upsetting so I truly know how you feel.

Let's keep chatting,

Reb
x

vicky

• First Flush

Hi
I am really sorry, this HRT stuff is all new to me - premature menopause at 41 so still learning but could you explain the histamine effect you are discussing in this post please.
Thank you so much
Pages: 1 [2]