Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: I think I forgot my oestrogel yesterday but slept well 4 the first time in ages  (Read 1169 times)

Dandelion

Hello
I normally record all of my medications and I normally get four hours of sleep a night or less. I take utro 100mg a day And two pumps of Oestrogel.
Sometimes I feel that I have forgotten my gel so to reassure myself I look at my list to find I have applied it.
Today I looked at my list And there was no record of me having applied it.
strangely I slept like a log last night.
Does oestrogen keep you awake?
Does forgetting it help you sleep?
I should not forget my hormones because I am addicted to Valium and both of these hormones influence the Gabba receptorsThis is why I am so fussy about recording them and worried that there was no record of me applying gel last night.
Could the fact that I did not apply the gel be connected to the fact that I slept well for once?

Hurdity

Hi Dandelion - it is difficult to say after just once. If you feel oestrogen is interfering with you sleep then you could try reducing the dose gradually and see how you feel? It shouldn't really make any difference to your sleep after one day without but never say never.....I hope you continue to sleep well!

Hurdity x

Dandelion

Hi Dandelion - it is difficult to say after just once. If you feel oestrogen is interfering with you sleep then you could try reducing the dose gradually and see how you feel? It shouldn't really make any difference to your sleep after one day without but never say never.....I hope you continue to sleep well!

Hurdity x
My sleep is terrible. Its got worse. Even before I started the gel. The gel is a hassle to apply I think I prefer patches as I only have to think about them twice a week.