Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Spotting, exercise and diet  (Read 676 times)

Coogee

Spotting, exercise and diet
« on: February 28, 2021, 06:38:22 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked before, I have checked but can't find anything.

I finally stopped bleeding 9 months ago. I had been bleeding every single day for months..all tests, Ultrascan, hysteroscopy, bloods all OK, about 1 year ago. I was so pleased I thought I was through the worst!

Cue spotting with some cramps. Now for 3 weeks, every day. Nothing much, just when I wipe. This coincides with me getting my mojo back and starting a diet and exercising more vigorously. Do you think this could be the cause? I have fibroids too but they didn't seem too bothered about these. I don't want to stop exercising but I don't want spotting either. I know everyone could have bleeding within the 12 months but should I get it checked out with GP?  I don't want to be a pain, especially at the moment. Thanks.

Gnatty

Re: Spotting, exercise and diet
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 06:49:54 PM »

I have noticed myself with vigorous exercise that spotting can follow. I too have a fibroid, so I wonder if all the activity shakes it around maybe? I had a gp many years ago who said that fibroids can cause 'drips and drops and slops'. Such an expression! Maybe there is someone out there with a more scientific answer?

Coogee

Re: Spotting, exercise and diet
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 06:59:26 PM »

Thanks Gnatty. That's what I wondered too. Your GP sounds like s/he is approachable. I have a good one now but my last was very condescending and its really put me off going. Wish I could be less "drips, drops and slops"  ;)