Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Syncing with teenage daughters?  (Read 975 times)

Hayley_1

• First Flush
Syncing with teenage daughters?
« on: January 28, 2021, 10:47:17 AM »

I've been going through a fairly early menopause for almost four years, since I turned 40. In the meantime, both my daughters have started their period. On the day my youngest started hers, last month, I had the MOST crippling period pain and one day of period. Same this month although less painful. Apart from this I hadn't had any breakthrough for 7-8 months. I'm on HRT as my symptoms are awful.

Can this 'syncing' be true? It seems a bit mystical but otherwise it's a hell of a coincidence! Nothing else has changed in this time in terms of my lifestyle, I exercise regularly, eat well and have an enjoyable job.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Syncing with teenage daughters?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 10:51:54 AM »

Morning.   It's supposedly a myth: however, when I was on holiday with 8 girls for 3 weeks, we all had periods together: by the end of the holiday we were all bleeding!  It's commonly thought that Nuns menstruate within a few days of each other as well as girls in boarding schools.  Phermoanes?

If it's happening in your family it's true.  Maybe keep a diary together to chart progress, you may B a Research Student's Thesis in years to come ;-)

:welcomemm:

Browse round.   Make notes - do read the 'bladder issues' and 'vaginal atrophy' threads; 4 warned is 4 armed ;-)

Hayley_1

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 10:56:41 AM »

Thanks! It would be fascinating it wasn't so painful....

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 11:24:05 AM »

I had painful, clotty periods for years so you have my sympathy!   :foryou:

lillith112

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 11:00:59 PM »

It's absolutely true, I synchronised to both my daughter's, it's  the pheromones and the moon. Periods are synchronised to the moon stages, I always have a period on full moon, ovulate new moon, or that can be reversed for some.
Babies are also synchronised to be born on a full moon, ask any midware.
I find it totally fascinating 😊

Lillith.

Aveline

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 01:31:58 AM »

I definitely sync with my teenage daughters. Even if I'm not, if one of them gets it early or late, I'll get horrific cramps like it's in sympathy or something and feel like I have it even if I don't.