Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Estradot supply issues??  (Read 831 times)

Goosieloosie

Estradot supply issues??
« on: January 10, 2021, 11:26:17 AM »

Can anyone advise me of the current situation obtaining Estradot 50 patch supplies please? About a year ago it was a nightmare trying to get hold of them so I was changed over to Evorel 50. My review is now due with my GP and we have changed surgeries (house move) so I would like to go to the new practice fully armed and ready as to which patch to request! I'm also so very nervous about using the new surgery for HRT as my last Dr was lovely and very accommodating.

Salad

Re: Estradot supply issues??
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 01:12:04 PM »

I’ve always been able to fill my Estradot prescription.
It might have taken a couple of weeks to get all the boxes though. I also had to change pharmacies a couple of times, but it’s worth persevering in my opinion  :)

Goosieloosie

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 01:22:02 PM »

I’ve always been able to fill my Estradot prescription.
It might have taken a couple of weeks to get all the boxes though. I also had to change pharmacies a couple of times, but it’s worth persevering in my opinion  :)

Thank you, I did enquiry at my named pharmacy a few weeks ago whether they could get hold of Estradot but they weren't very helpful at all, telling me something like "we don't know until we order them" just got the impression she couldn't be bothered to check :(

Salad

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 05:00:59 PM »

Thank you, I did enquiry at my named pharmacy a few weeks ago whether they could get hold of Estradot but they weren't very helpful at all, telling me something like "we don't know until we order them" just got the impression she couldn't be bothered to check :(

The first two pharmacies told me they were out of stock and they couldn’t get them. The third one actually wanted to offer some customer service and offered to check if they could get them and when  :D
The manufacturer had told me they are releasing supplies on a weekly basis and the pharmacy just needs to request supplies from their supplier.
The third pharmacy has filled my prescription on the last two occasions with no problem - here’s hoping my next one is as straight forward.