Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Had enough not knowing  (Read 1109 times)

Rhinoslass

Had enough not knowing
« on: December 20, 2020, 03:11:02 PM »

Dont know what to do any more the anxiety has taken over the feeling in my vagina is horrible been on hrt 11 days now. The burning in the ladies bits and near my anal. Can some one please tell me it will get better. And there nothing wrong stressed to the max I am 56 dont know what part I am in please help ladies xxx

Rhinoslass

Re: Had enough not knowing
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 05:00:03 PM »

Thank you so much for your reply. I am on kilovance hrt. I dont really understand it all. Had estrogen pessaries. I know i am not on my own but I don't have anyone to talk to as my sister had there's surgically removed so she doesn't feel like this. The pain is terrible was thinking is it another prolapse. Had front and bk 3 yrs ago. Had surgery to fix. Think I am just so stressed out with it all as gp only talks on phone x

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 08:19:29 PM »

Try putting Vaginal Atrophy or VA in a forum search. There are loads of threads on it. Can't offer any advice I'm afraid as I don't suffer from it yet.

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 11:50:32 PM »

Have you been on Kliovance for eleven days? If so it can take up to three months before the full effect will be felt but something like vagifem will also help make things more comfortable.

Have you had an internal examination to check that you have not got scar tissue from your posterior and anterior repairs causing you a problem? I had an anterior one six years ago and it is just beginning to fail but I haven't got any pain or discomfort from it. I an 66 now and am prescribed both full HRT and vagifem to keep the pelvic floor strong.

You should begin to feel better soon.

Taz x

Rhinoslass

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 11:14:41 PM »

Thankyou going to docs tomorrow hopefully will get some answers  i am a very nervous person. And things get on top of me I worry to much xx