Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Reaction to Vagifem or needing more?  (Read 1810 times)

Patchsmama

Re: Reaction to Vagifem or needing more?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2020, 09:14:57 AM »

@tinkerbell. Sorry meant to say, when I started, I used to insert higher but have tried lower for the last couple of weeks but don’t think it’s really made much difference. Have you found anything works better?

Whatsupwiththis

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 05:05:30 PM »

Hi Patchsmama...the residue are the fillers in Vagifem.  It took me close to a year to get comfortable using vagifem daily and then 5 times a week.  My GP says most women need at least 4 to 5 times a week.  Our body rejects what it doesn't need so the white chalky stuff is all the unnecessary crap needed to manufacture vagifem.  Seems some of the ladies are finding Intrarosa much better than vagifem but as all the ladies mentioned, all trial and error.  You may want to consider Estring.  I live in Canada so we have to pay for prescriptions and unfortunately Estring is way too expensive for my budget but if you can get it for a reasonable price, this might be a very viable option.
Good luck.  We've all been there and your questions are easy to relate to.

shrosphirelass

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2020, 07:05:52 PM »

I had a similar experience to you Patchsmama when I started vagifem. It got so bad I couldn't stand it, so went to the doctors. I was prescribed estriol cream. I had a rapid improvement using this cream but found the applicator difficult to use and it was really messy and staining of underwear. After a few months the dr suggested I retry vagfem and I was much better second time round. Like you say I sometimes get a bit of stinging the day after but it is manageable now. When I went back on vagifem I used in 3 times a week for a few weeks, now back to twice a week and doing ok, for now.
Pages: 1 [2]