Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: On waking do you get..  (Read 1243 times)

Booroo

On waking do you get..
« on: December 01, 2020, 06:24:02 AM »

Another one lol on waking up I feel like my tongue is sand paper dry obviously takes lovely not and sinusy am thinking more dehydrated cos I get warm but not necessarily flushes I hav ibs and camera for reflux which wasn’t conclusive last year no damage luckily but tablets I was on ranitidine got recalled so only on gaviscon I sleep raised etc I don’t think it’s the reflux I think it’s sinus catarrh etc as always had that yes I’m overweight sets off the health anxiety then I can’t take any other meds for reflux as I have other conditions and I, 48 probably good 3 years peri? Thanks x

Sparrow

Re: On waking do you get..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 06:42:56 AM »

It could be that you are sleeping with your mouth open.

It happens to me from time to,  as I also get sinus problems.  Not really sure if there is a solution but don't have your bedroom to warm.  Central heating is not kind to our sinuses.

Booroo

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 06:49:31 AM »

Shadyglade yeh I do sleep with mouth open I must have caught loads of flies! Yes it’s not all the time luckily,why does the anxiety kick in man it’s crap, but thank you for that x

Gilla999

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »

I was literally about to post this myself! Yes, it's started happening to me too and the reason is because my sinuses are blocked - but they're not "blocked" with anything, it feels like they're swollen/inflamed so I can't breathe through them which is making me have to breathe through my mouth. This has only started happening around the same time as all my other hormonal symptoms. Is it a known "thing" or do you think it's unconnected?!

Booroo

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 09:49:40 AM »

I reckon it’s all connected if others are getting it then makes me feel better tongue can be like sandpaper like the 🐱 xx

Emerson

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 01:07:18 AM »

Yep. My sinuses are pretty bad atm. Nose can drip like a tap all day one day, then can’t breathe through it the next. Definitely worse lately. Diagnosing myself with all sorts of things - I’m thinking nasal polyps now but probably just hormonal. This is in a long list of symptoms I’m trying not to turn into something fatal!  Health anxiety not great atm either.