Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Oestrogen Up or Down?  (Read 1317 times)

Julia45

Oestrogen Up or Down?
« on: September 17, 2020, 02:35:21 PM »

So, after a stress and symptom-free period (a great clear out, lol)😊, day one of month 2 on HRT so the cycle starts again. I’ve noticed today though that I’m tired and a bit anxious again (day one after period). Haven’t had anxiety for the whole month; it’s been great! I upped my dose to 3 pumps whilst on the Progesterone tabs to stop tiredness and it worked. I’ve been Oestrogen only again for the last week. Not sure whether I’m now having too much Oestrogen now as Oestrogen is also rising due to period ending. Would anyone recommend two pumps tonight or shall I stick to 3?  (as I was on a month ago when I started)? Would high Oestrogen cause tiredness and a bit of anxiety? X It’s all about balance I think. Any advice please? 3 pumps or two? X

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Oestrogen Up or Down?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 06:16:10 PM »

Hi
All we can do is experiment I'm afraid.
Finding the right balance sometimes is like trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 😏 it's all trial and error.
I've been up and down for a while, sometimes I take more one day, than the next, not ideal, but as I can't tolerate the higher dose all the time, I interchange. It's working at the moment, but in 2 weeks time who knows. 🤷‍♀️. I've began to recognise the signs now tho, so I correct it by upping it, or lowering it.. 
see how you go with the lower dose, trouble is, unfortunately we have to go through a load of crap whilst doing it.
Good luck. Let us know how you your getting on. Xx