Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: hrt  (Read 1224 times)

outofcontrol

hrt
« on: September 15, 2020, 09:07:42 PM »

well i started my hrt today ive been put on premarin so hope to feel a difference well to be fair i think everyone who knows me does lol  ;D

Foxylady

Re: hrt
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 07:39:01 PM »

hi outofcontrol, if you don't already keep a diary so you can compare now and 3 months down the line, you don't always remember the more subtle symptoms improving. Hope it makes a difference for you, it certainly has for me, quality of life won out in the end! x

Jane50

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 08:53:40 PM »

I also keep a diary. Helps me see that even though I still have some symptoms, a lot of them have gone. Also helps me to track what's going on month to month re how I'm feeling /symptoms. Good for when you need to speak gynae etc too if you've got clear history to explain.

Good luck!

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 09:33:20 AM »

Good luck, Outofcontrol. 🤞🏼

outofcontrol

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 11:49:54 AM »

thankyou lovely ladies i have started a diary, and with reading alot of things on this site is helping to cope alot better i dont feel like im going mad so much big hugs to you all xx

outofcontrol

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 02:04:06 PM »

hi all i thought i was doing so well then these last few days feel rock bottom again is this normal xx

Jane50

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2020, 09:45:02 PM »

Probably... Symptoms can be a bit erratic for some people esp at start of HRT and also if in peri. I used to get a bit miffed if I'd had some good days and then went downhill again. Hormones! Shouldn't be allowed... You will hopefully start to get more good days. x

outofcontrol

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 08:59:33 PM »

Probably... Symptoms can be a bit erratic for some people esp at start of HRT and also if in peri. I used to get a bit miffed if I'd had some good days and then went downhill again. Hormones! Shouldn't be allowed... You will hopefully start to get more good days. x
hi Jane this stage of life is crap and really tests you to the max . I've been doing my diary for the last week which has helped the big problem  at the moment is sleeping but on a positive I definitely have improved since a couple of weeks ago I tried the natural route but for a better and calmer life hrt is the way forward  for me . I've definitely had a good day today I've gone out the door I was to scared a few days ago thankyou for your reply x

Jane50

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 09:12:00 PM »

Yay! The good days are starting to creep in :)
You need the patience of a saint to deal with all menopause throws at you. Day at a time is the only way through. Sometimes an hour at a time!
Hope you continue to improve.

X

outofcontrol

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2020, 08:57:46 PM »

Yay! The good days are starting to creep in :)
You need the patience of a saint to deal with all menopause throws at you. Day at a time is the only way through. Sometimes an hour at a time!
Hope you continue to improve.

X
:) very true sending positive vibes to you xx