Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: New to HRT - some questions as GP are clueless  (Read 585 times)

sed

New to HRT - some questions as GP are clueless
« on: July 24, 2020, 10:46:06 AM »

Hey, so I have been taking Femonston for just over a week now (I know it’s early days for it to make any change but....).. I have since March been experiencing breathlessness which the GP has put down to anxiety after ruling out anything sinister.  I use to have occasional breathlessness but have noticed of late it’s almost everyday  :'( Scary as hell.  Could it be the tabs exacerbating my symptoms? 

I have just picked up my blood forms for an iron test - I am just so scared all the time.  I can cope with all the other symptoms but this just floors me and sends my already anxious head into turmoil.   :'(  Anyone experiencing this?

Bobbie

• First Flush
Re: New to HRT - some questions as GP are clueless
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 10:53:27 AM »

I experience breathlessness and waking up with immense heart palpitations and anxiety which can take all day to dissipate, it's usually better in the evening. I'm just starting this journey too, I'd rather not be on it! Wishing you well.

sed

Re: New to HRT - some questions as GP are clueless
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 01:10:39 PM »

Me neither Bobbie  :'( what’s more frustrating is finding the help from and knowledge from the professionals.  It’s been a case of me seeking and finding - prompting tests etc...ok let’s try this and that.  Just tired of it all. 

Keep pushing and eventually we have to get there.