Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: New and Need advice  (Read 1052 times)

Molly may

New and Need advice
« on: March 30, 2020, 02:37:20 PM »

I have just started taking femoston just wondering is there anyone else taking this and how they getting on? Should I take the tablet at the same time every day or does it matter.

Thanks molly may

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New and Need advice
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 02:57:21 PM »

Hi!  :welcomemm:  is there any advice in the label in the box?  Maybe put the product name into the search box here to see what pops up.  Make notes ;-)

Browse round.  Join in

Molly may

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 12:32:55 PM »

Hi!  :welcomemm:  is there any advice in the label in the box?  Maybe put the product name into the search box here to see what pops up.  Make notes ;-)

Browse round.  Join in

Was hoping anyone on it here and let me know how they are getting on. :)

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »

I'll have a look-see - well the thread went back to 2013  ::) with one mention but I'm sure that others have been prescribed ....... hopefully someone will be along ........
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 01:42:14 PM by CLKD »

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 02:59:42 PM »

Hi Molly May - As CLKD says there should be advice in the leaflet which came with the box but if not then it makes sense to take it at around the same time of day.  I've never used Femoston but I'm sure someone will be along soon who has. The important thing is that it takes at least three months before you know whether it is the one for you. There are sometimes early side effects with all HRT treatments but these should settle by the end of the third month. Hope this helps.

Taz x  :welcomemm:

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 03:55:16 PM »

:thankyou:

Mogster71

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 06:11:14 PM »

Hi Molly May

Femoston user over here  :great:

I've been taking it for about 5 or 6 months now and all good. I had a couple of false starts beforehand, almost gave up, settled on Femoston. Then my GP wanted me to try patches and utrogestan but uh uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Back on Femoston 1/10 and just settling again.

How are you finding things, do you have specific questions? Which regime are you on?
Welcome, by the way :)
Mog x

Molly may

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2020, 02:38:24 PM »

thanks ladies for replying getting on well so far will have to wait and see, but it's nice to have somewhere to go and ask people in the same situation.

😁