Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: evorel conti and insomnia  (Read 1422 times)

shrosphirelass

evorel conti and insomnia
« on: March 25, 2020, 07:09:39 PM »

Has anyone found that they are unable to sleep when they use evorel conti? I have always been more manic on progesterone side of cycle when I was peri and when I was on conti bit of the HRT. I changed over to conti about a month ago and since then have not slept more than a few hours. It's getting to the stage that I dread going to bed. Apart from that I'm fine on it.

sheila99

Re: evorel conti and insomnia
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 09:34:55 PM »

Why not stick to sequi on a long cycle if you know you have problems with prog? At least that way you'll have some 'good' time. Have you tried a different progestin? I have the opposite problem, it makes me dopey on utrogeston (was fine on evorel but had to change due to allergic reaction).

shrosphirelass

Re: evorel conti and insomnia
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 07:36:13 PM »

Ive changed from sequi as Ive been suffering really bad headaches and thought it might be partly because of the hormone fluctuations. I always had headaches premenstrually. I haven't tried a different progesterone, don't want to take pills and am a bit nervous of trying utrogeston after reading all the negative experiences on here. I'm not keen on doing the vaginal route continuously due to VA issues. I was hoping the insomnia would improve with time, fingers crossed. Its amazing that I don't feel absolutely dreadful given that I don't seem to get more than 4 hours a night, every night.