Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hi brick wall with alliance healthcare, suppliers of new evorel  (Read 935 times)

Dandelion

I've been phoning my pharmacist daily regarding evorel, only to be told they are STILL out of stock.
It was helpfully suggested by a kind lady on here, who suggested that I phone alliance healthcare, who theramex supply, and who supply pharmacies.
I rang them and they need an account number, without which they cannot do anything, which I don't have.
I'm getting a bit fed up of phoning boots daily to be told they are out of stock, does anyone else have any idea of who I can phone to see exactly when in March these patches will become available?
Thanks.

Countrygirl

Re: Hi brick wall with alliance healthcare, suppliers of new evorel
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 04:03:51 PM »

I was handed a copy of a letter from theramex by my drs and told they would let me know when they were back in stock as it states 50 & conti 14th Feb and 25,75,100 & sequi march 2020 but no actual date. So I'm none the wiser either x

Yorkshire Girl

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 04:39:30 PM »

Asked my GP last week about Everol 100, whether she knew any further info on dates, but they haven't a clue.

Dandelion

Update
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 02:29:18 PM »

I just rang boots and it seems that Alliance send them a bulletin and from what the lady seemed to say they keep putting the availability date back, it said on the latest bulletin 31st March but the lady warned me that future bulletins may have later dates on.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 06:47:16 PM »

I think that is totally out of order.  Alliance are not responsible, they are carriers to various pharmaceutical companies, surgeries etc..  The public should not have to do what the Phramist should already have details of.  As you found out, Alliance requires an Account Number which is self-explanatory.  The UK has been suffering medication shortages for 2+ years now it's nowt new.

India in particular are holding back supplies of certain products, shows again that we should be manufacturing more of our medicines!

Dandelion

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 08:01:52 PM »

I think that is totally out of order.  Alliance are not responsible, they are carriers to various pharmaceutical companies, surgeries etc..  The public should not have to do what the Phramist should already have details of.  As you found out, Alliance requires an Account Number which is self-explanatory.  The UK has been suffering medication shortages for 2+ years now it's nowt new.

India in particular are holding back supplies of certain products, shows again that we should be manufacturing more of our medicines!
Please excuse late reply. I agree. Supply replenishment date seems to be postponed over and over.

CLKD

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2020, 08:03:50 PM »

Hi was thinking about you watching the 1 Show - Dr Sarah is going to talk about HRT shortages tomorrow evening.  How can supplies become short ...... somewhere there isn't honesty!  Is it that the NHS won't pay the going rate?

Yorkshire Girl

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2020, 08:05:02 PM »

I saw that on The One show CKLD
Everol 100 is now not going to be available till the 17th April, so much for March and it's only going to be limited supply :(

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2020, 08:05:43 PM »

It's ridiculous YG!  It's been a problem for 3 years already  >:(

Dandelion

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2020, 08:28:34 PM »

I suspect but may not be correct that the issue originates in China.
They manufacture a lot of ingredients for drugs and hrt.
Something fishy does seem to be going on.
Feel fobbed off by the constant postponing of restocking and the time it has taken for supplies to become steady.
If I have to run out of estrogen, I get really bad explosive IBS, and burning flushes plus drenching night sweats.