Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Having a kind of bleed after months on hrt  (Read 553 times)

Debbie52

Having a kind of bleed after months on hrt
« on: February 27, 2020, 07:54:43 PM »

Hi I'm new here and would love some advice. I'm 53, no period for almost 4 years, started premique low dose 10 months ago, no problems at all with it then was diagnosed with VA in October and was also given estriol cream. I've been using this for 4 months now and today I felt crappy and had a brownish loss on the pad I was wearing ( cos that cream just plops out without warning lol ) then tonight after going to the loo, there was watery pink/blood on the loo paper. Has this happened to anyone?

Dandelion

Re: Having a kind of bleed after months on hrt
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 07:57:38 PM »

Hi I'm new here and would love some advice. I'm 53, no period for almost 4 years, started premique low dose 10 months ago, no problems at all with it then was diagnosed with VA in October and was also given estriol cream. I've been using this for 4 months now and today I felt crappy and had a brownish loss on the pad I was wearing ( cos that cream just plops out without warning lol ) then tonight after going to the loo, there was watery pink/blood on the loo paper. Has this happened to anyone?
I get bleeding, been for scan in Jan 2019 slight thickening, but hysteroscopy showed nothing sinister.
100mg extra utrogestan vaginally was added, bleed stopped a few months, then started again. Evorel reduced, night sweats came back but bleed stopped. Bleeding again now, try not to worry but do see your GP who will probably send you for a routine transvaginal ultrasound to see how thick your womb is.
Hope that helps.

Debbie52

Re: Having a kind of bleed after months on hrt
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 08:01:40 PM »

Awwww thanks for your quick reply. I had a scan in October which showed the lining to be normal, ovaries were fine and a small fibroid on my uterus wall. I will call the dr tomorrow and get an appointment. Also, at the weekend me and my partner had a lot more sex than usual so could this have caused it?