Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femoston 2/10 and bleeding 15 days...  (Read 854 times)

7dwarfs

Femoston 2/10 and bleeding 15 days...
« on: February 25, 2020, 12:12:34 PM »

Hi ladies, I've been taking femoston now since last July, started on 3 months of 1/10 then upped to 2/10. My symptoms have greatly improved in all areas , feeling like my old self and I'd even commented how great it was last month that my periods are only 4 days long and light , after being sporadic and very heavy before I started HRT.
Well I think I must have jinxed things because I started bleeding day 2 of my white pills and haven't stopped. It started out fairly light and everything seemed normal but then just carried on and now it's getting heavier and I'm loosing small clots. Tried to get in to see my GP today and all the appointments had gone and then she's on holiday for a week and I don't really want to see anyone else! But I'm starting to worry it's going to continue....could this just be a blip after 6 months on this dose ? I don't think I could cope with coming off HRT and feeling as bad as I did prior to taking it.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Femoston 2/10 and bleeding 15 days...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 12:19:21 PM »

Hi!  I think I responded in your other thread  :-\ but hey! I'm menopausal  ::)

Does it suggest in the leaflet in the box?

7dwarfs

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 12:33:09 PM »

Hi!  I think I responded in your other thread  :-\ but hey! I'm menopausal  ::)

Does it suggest in the leaflet in the box?

Thanks and yes I was going to say I'd posted a thread ;)
As I understand it can cause spotting and bleeding. I usually have a 4/5 day withdrawal bleed that is mostly Very light with a little heavy bit in the middle if that makes sense! I usually have to use regular tampax with one day super out of the 4/5 days.
 Pre HRT my periods were super/super plus and 2 hourly changes for 7 days every 3 weeks :-\
At the moment I'm on day 15 of bleeding and have had to change to super . I'm now into the red pills which I hoped would stop the bleed!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 01:31:41 PM »

Nuisance ain't it!  I HATE my periods  >:(