Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cycle turned upside down  (Read 1518 times)

Hillbilly

Re: Cycle turned upside down
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 04:56:12 PM »

Hulahoop, that happened to me during the latter stage of peri including the mucus during a period which seemed really bizarre but evidently fairly common according to this forum!

Definitely fluctuating hormones, well it was for me.

You've got me excited now at the thought of being in the 'latter' stages of peri  :)
Have your periods got closer together or further apart Hulahoop.  Going through peri is a bit like how long's a piece of string!

They were getting closer together but now are slightly later or bang on time. I just want them gone!

Hillbilly

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2020, 04:59:53 PM »

We have a funny room too, did you find it yet  ;)

I think it's best I self-isolate  :-X

Mogster71

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2020, 05:07:42 PM »

Lots of us ladies are progesterone intolerant, and we are all so individual as to what can and can't be tolerated. I buck the trend a bit as was on Femiston 1/10 and doing ok, then my doc moved me to patches/utrogestan to try and combat headaches which felt too strong, so back to Femiston last week and things have calmed down again very quickly.

Actually just back from a GP visit this afternoon, I am very lucky to  have such an amazing (and male) doctor in my corner. He said that as we head into menopause, that even ladies who never had PMS symptoms can really start to suffer, the peaks and troughs of our own hormones are much bigger which is why it's so horrible.

Hope you find your groove soon, lovely. (Another one in late peri). x

Hillbilly

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 05:13:13 PM »

Thanks Mogster  :)
Pages: 1 [2]