Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femoston 2/10  (Read 1180 times)

Lottie70

Femoston 2/10
« on: February 20, 2020, 11:06:11 PM »

I have been taking Femoston 2/10 for eight months now but I am still getting bleeding on day 5 of the pink tablets. Is this normal and do I need to do anything about it?

shoppingqueen

Re: Femoston 2/10
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 01:43:23 PM »

Hi
I've been in Femoston 2/10 for 2 and half years and my bleeds often happen in the brick red tablet phase. I think the yellow have prog in so this would make sense as you will be withdrawing from the prog, hence the bleed??
I have also had bleeds on the yellow phase so honestly, I'm no further clearer on this. I have had uterine scans and lining is in safe limits so am not worrying x

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 08:56:28 PM »

Hi Lottie70

:welcomemm:

I see you've made an almost identical post on the same board - maybe by mistake -so I have bumped this one otherwise it might get confusing.

If you tell us which tablet is which we might be able to help - those of us who don;lt have femoston. The  idea is to bleed towards the end of the combi tablets (with oestrogen and the progestogen in) or within the first few days of the oestrogen only tablets - whatever colour they are.

If you're bleeding at the wrong time and in very early peri ( only slightly irregular periods) then your cycle may nbe out of sync with the HRT and you might need to tweak it so as to bleed at the stage in HRT I mentioned above and so it coincides with your cycle.

However if the tabs are as shoppingqueen says then that sounds like a pretty good match with your cycle!

Hurdity x

Julestoo

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 07:48:58 AM »

Thought I’d use the same topic as it has the subject I want.

I’ve been in femoston for over a month and today I took the 10th red tablet estrogen only if the second packet and had thought I wouldn’t be getting a bleed since I’m 10 days into second packet. I’ve had sore boobs for over a week and have had blocked nose at night and lots of dried blood and blood in nose.

Today some spotting in the morning but wasn’t sure I would have a proper bleed but by afternoon the cramps are so severe I can hardly walk and so I’ve taken some ibuprofen. These cramps are as bad if not worse than I got when I had usual periods before hrt.

Is this normal to get a bleed 10 days into second packet and severe pains? I guess I’m trying to work out if it is my bodies period or a hrt withdrawal bleed.