Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 100 days on HRT And HRT updates.  (Read 6762 times)

Penelope

Re: 100 days on HRT And HRT updates.
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2020, 11:35:27 PM »

The funny thing is I have very thick hair it may have thinned a little on the top at the front but nothing to worry about.I know what you mean.I can't understand how much I can have fall out and still not be balled I think that we think it's falling out but probably closer to the truth is it breaks off.🌹

Sammiejane

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2020, 10:31:06 AM »

hi penelope

i have mega thick hair like you but i'd say i've lost close to 50 percent of it

mainly nape of neck behind ear very front and sides. before i started hrt the only area that thinned ever so slightly was right at the front of forehead and temples but was still thick and grew dead quick x

since then taking hrt it's caused it to thin recede behind ears lost me curls from underneath nape of neck and sides tinned and overall  x

i?m gutted really x if i was older natural menopause age i wouldn't care but only 40 and i?m finding it harder to except although i know for some it's devastating no matter what the age x

just wish hrt would be answer but yet to find it x

Penelope

« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2020, 03:55:49 AM »

Oh SammieJane that does not sound good is there something else going on here.
Have you had all your thyroid hormones done?

Penelope

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2020, 02:50:53 AM »

I have now lost 8kg since starting HRT.Has anyone else had weight loss?

Is it a symptom that I should enjoy now because it will cease soon?

And yes I did need to loose it!

Penelope

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2020, 10:33:16 PM »

4 months on HRT.

All my physical symptoms are now gone but I am still struggling a little with the anxiety but I am told that will not go until about 7-10 months.

being in lock down completely in NZ is a little unsettling.

I still have not had my appetite improve and have now dropped 10kgs since starting HRT without even trying.Food just does not register with me I have to make myself eat it's odd after being totally run by food.🌹

Penelope

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2020, 10:00:00 AM »

Wishing everyone else the best in lock down!🌹❤️💓

Sammiejane

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2020, 10:10:21 PM »

hi penelope

yes all my other test are normal thyroid zinc iron ferritin B12

i just don't understand my dermatologist thinks that starting estrogen has triggered telegen effluvium or it the gel i?m taking not suiting me

i stopped hrt for 9 weeks and shedding stopped

so i have now started taking progesterone utrogestan as i wasn't getting on with unopposed estrogen but also the counteract estrogen and balance things including hair shedding x
it's not as bad the shedding but have side effects from progesterone now after 10 weeks on it mainly dryer eyes mouth and possibly vagina as getting this sticky yet watery discharge and have read on the side effects that it can cause urinary problems and wondered whether it's making me leak
i?m contemplating sacking this gel and P off and starting again on a patch . maybe i?m now missing tesosterone as my levels are low . i have just upped estrogen to 2.5 pumps as i did try utro every other night but notice my mood start up and down and was angry i feel more chilled on P and a few hot flushes there when it was estrogen only day . if his dosent work in stopping and will start again on patch
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]