Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Vagifem  (Read 654 times)

Sphere27

Vagifem
« on: October 22, 2019, 02:13:08 PM »

Hi I have been using vagifem for  a while now and love it. However forgot to use it last week and used last night. Not sure if related but I've woken with the most awful headache which won't respond to any analgesia?!! Similar to the period headaches I used to have. I take hrt as well. Anyone else experience this. Had the odd headache like this before but can't remember if it was after vagifem!!

Katejo

Re: Vagifem
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 02:29:00 PM »

Hi I have been using vagifem for  a while now and love it. However forgot to use it last week and used last night. Not sure if related but I've woken with the most awful headache which won't respond to any analgesia?!! Similar to the period headaches I used to have. I take hrt as well. Anyone else experience this. Had the odd headache like this before but can't remember if it was after vagifem!!
I use Vagifem regularly but haven't had any problems with associated headaches.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Vagifem
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 03:18:02 PM »

Glad that vagifem helps symptoms.   It is unlikely to be the product, more that your body is dehydrated.

Or stress can cause headaches.  How much pain relief are you taking and is it correct for headaches?