Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Qlaria in Peri  (Read 548 times)

AAM5

Qlaria in Peri
« on: October 22, 2019, 08:17:53 AM »

First post so here goes .... 45 and having lots of symptoms of perimenopause for a couple of years. 

Tried a couple of different HRT but done would override my cycle. Now on qlaria and wondered if anyone is currently using this or had success when their own hormones were fluctuating like mad 😡

Only nearing the end of week one started good but a wee bit cranky yesterday and today. Still early days and probably too early for my own cycle to be put to bed so to speak.

Any help would be appreciated x

Hurdity

Re: Qlaria in Peri
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 08:37:58 AM »

Hi AAM5

:welcomemm:

If you go to the home page of the forum and do a search then yuou will see discussion of this - although probably lots of the posts will be women suggesting it! I know I do - but have never used it. I don't recall many women on here using it so maybe they don't come onto the forum. There is a member bryony I think she was called ( or briony?) who used it but she hasn't been on the forum for a while. Hopefully someone will notice your post.

By the way if you do a search then the name is QLAIRA  without the "i" - the search facility here is very precsie so it won't produce posts unless exactly right unless others have also used this spelling!

Ideally try it for 3 months before deciding - I seem to recall that cycle suppression may not necessarily occur in the first month - but I'm a bit hazy on the details!

Hope things improve and it does the job for you :)

Hurdity x