Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Uterine polyp  (Read 20275 times)

QueenofReds3

Re: Uterine polyp
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2019, 08:37:27 AM »

Morning Vicky
Sorry just seen your post. I am sorry you are having cramps and bleeding again. I see on the leaflet it does say if you have any more bleeding you should consult GP. I don't know what else to say as like you I would be worried. You did have two ops but I would have thought you would not have any problems now. Best to get it checked out for piece of mind though.
I had my results Thursday they came back all clear.
Sending best wishes. Xxx

vickypk

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2019, 09:28:48 AM »

Thanks QueenofReds
Pleased your results are all fine, that's a relief for you
I'm a bit depressed today with the cramping and bleeding. I'll see my GP tomorrow thanks.
Vicky xx

Dotty

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2019, 09:53:00 AM »

Hi Vicky just catching up with yr posts on this thread.

Did you stop the hrt patches? If you've just started them again then this could be causing the bleeding x

vickypk

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2019, 10:40:16 AM »

Hi Dotty.
Thanks for your reply
Yes I did stop the patches for about three weeks then put one on last Thursday.
It could be the Hrt starting it again maybe
I know it can't be anything bad, I had two hysterscopies a polyp removed and a d and c and all came back normal.
I don't know why having bleeding again has upset me
Thank you
Vicky xx

Dotty

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2019, 11:35:56 AM »

Hi Vicky
When you stop hrt and then start again it's counted as starting from scratch, so you can expect breakthrough bleeding for up to 6 months as your body settles again.  It's also the same when you change the dosage of your hrt.

Still might be worth getting it checked.

xxx

Dollydream

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2019, 07:58:39 PM »

Hi Vicky
Sorry to hear about the bleeding again.  Did you manage to get a doctors appointment?

Q of R - glad your results came back clear

Dolly xx

vickypk

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2019, 08:19:54 PM »

Hi Dolly thanks,
I spoke to the hosp gynae nurse today and she said rest  until end of the week and then see.  I will prob make an appointment with the GP if no better,  it don't seem right   Feel the same as before i had op done.
Vicky xx

Dollydream

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2019, 10:29:08 PM »

So frustrating, as everything was fine for you last week. Let us know how you get on Vicky and rest up like the nurse advised.  Try not to stress too much as you've been thoroughly checked twice so most likely a HRT issue I would have thought. Sending a hug.
Dolly xx

vickypk

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2019, 04:22:00 PM »

Thank you for your reply
The bleeding has eased today, so just hope it is okay and stops completely   Yes you are right I have had everything checked out and it is probably the HRT. It just feels like I have had a five week period, hopefully it's going now
Vicky xx

vickypk

« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2019, 07:59:53 PM »

Hi
Still having problems with bleeding and cramping.  Feel out of sorts too. Saw my GP yesterday and on antibiotics now. Been resting all day. Just hope this goes away soon xx

QueenofReds3

« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2019, 09:42:56 AM »

Morning Vicky
I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with cramps and bleeding. Hopefully the antibiotics will sort it all out for you. As has been said previously you have had thorough checks so it might be down to hormonal changes or you are maybe over doing it a little. I have had bleeding in the past that was in between my periods and it was because I was over doing things not long after I gave birth and I was told if I did not stop I would be put into hospital for bed rest!
Be kind to yourself. Let us know how you are getting on.
Xx

vickypk

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2019, 03:23:07 PM »

Hi QueenofReds
I saw my GP this morning, as seeing the bleeding I am finding upsetting as it's like a period and have to wear pads again, and to get reassurance  He said it can happen and just take the antibiotics and if no better by middle of next week to have an urgent scan at the hospital.
I know it isn't anything serious as I've had all the checks
Vicky xx

vickypk

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2019, 07:47:32 PM »

Feeling better today and the bleeding is easing up thankfully after 9 days. Still a few more days of antibiotics left, but looks like I have had another infection  It's funny it's  not been the operation that has been the worst but the two infections I've had in the past five weeks caused by the hysteroscopy and then the operation   
Being menopausal for seven years I've found it scary having all that cramping and bleeding

Machair

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2019, 05:58:38 PM »

Any idea how long spotting carries on after Polyp removal? Still got a little bit some days - now 10 days post surgery?

PinkPepsi

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2019, 06:49:46 PM »

I didn't have a polyp removed but I had a womb biopsy and I had spotting/pains for almost two weeks afterwards.
I was seeing the doctor about something else and mentioned it to her and she didn't seem concerned.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8