Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Fem7 sequi available in 2021???  (Read 980 times)

ladylollipop

Fem7 sequi available in 2021???
« on: September 21, 2019, 06:11:27 PM »

Hello , have just read in another post that Fem7 sequi patches will be available in 2021? Oh my God!! Hope that is a joke. Theramex sent me an email telling me it will be available Spring 2020? Who has got other information

LadyLollipop

bear

Re: Fem7 sequi available in 2021???
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 06:22:17 PM »

Hi ladylollipop,

I have posted the link https://www.theramex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/FemSeven-Conti-and-FemSeven-Sequi-Transdermal-HRT-Adhesive-Patched-Stock-Update-1.pdf which is the latest update (16th September) provided by FemSeven seller, Theramex. I'm afraid there isn't any 'other information'.

BeaR.

ladylollipop

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 07:08:46 PM »

Thank you BeaR,  I live in Germany maybe that's why I have got other information from Theramex??

Lady lollipop

bear

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »

Hi again,

I understand that Theramex is headquartered in London, so all information will come from their London office. When did they send you this email?

Fem7 produced by Mylan GmbH for previous Fem7 owner, Teva, must have stopped manufacturing it until new arrangements with Theramex are made. I think this report will be same for every country where the FemSeven range of products were marketed by Teva (Fem7, Femseptevo, Combiseven, Femity, etc). I have no idea if all of them will be available in 2021, maybe this has not been decided yet.

BeaR.

ladylollipop

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 09:08:13 PM »

Hi, they have sent this email beginning of August. Well, I think we have to wait and see what is going to happen. I use the Fem7 estrogen only patches and add progesterone tablets for 14 days . But I felt better with  the Fem7sequi patches. What do you take at the moment? Have you also been on Fem7?

Lady lollipop

bear

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 10:21:50 PM »

Hi ladylollipop,

I'm not on HRT at the moment. I have a friend who has been on FemSeven Sequi for ages and she's desperate trying to find another preparation, she's been having an awful time on Oestrogel and Utrogestan.

BeaR.