Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 3536 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hello all
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2019, 11:48:04 AM »

I hate that reflux when acid comes back  :-X.  And the pain under my jaw and into the breast bone, usually in the early hours.  I have to sit up to relieve symptoms whilst chewing a 'Rennie'. 

Foxylady

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2019, 05:46:37 PM »

Me too CLKD. >:(

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »

Sometimes it's background  >:(

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2019, 06:37:26 PM »

You know what? Is that what the pain in my breast bone is when I get acid indigestion?
I've just made the connection....there was me thinking it was the start of a heart attack when in the car earlier! 🤭 came home, had some gaviscon, it went away!
Sometimes these things are staring us in the face and we don't connect the dots!  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2019, 07:09:42 PM »

My symptoms go all over.  Background reflux like acid is going to burn it's way back up.  If I wake in the night it's in my lower jaw, into my temples, behind the breast bone - I have to remind myself that it ain't killed me yet so ins't a heart attack!

Sitting up now trying to burp  :-\ which I can't do.  My burb reflex never developed so when I do it makes me jump  ;D.  Sometimes letting wind go downwards and out helps indigestion.

Slc

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2019, 10:10:12 AM »

Hi 👋 new on this site . Thank goodness my Dr gave me this  web site !! Im 59 periods stopped at 50 , I thought brilliant 😊 that's done ✅  I went to GP saying I felt exhausted , like clawing through mud ...foggy brain ....anxious 😳 do you think it's menopause ? She asked !
I was so shocked 😨 I thought (stupidly!) that once period stopped that was it over with . So many symptoms , all menopause  . Just so pleased to have found you all !! I'm not alone , together we can get through this !👍😊

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2019, 11:57:04 AM »

Welcome - Sic many of us thought end of periods end of  ::) but the natural menopause can throw up some awful symptoms  :-\

Browse round.  Make notes ;)
Pages: 1 [2]