Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I'm done with Utrogestan what alternatives?  (Read 14005 times)

Perinowpost

Re: I'm done with Utrogestan what alternatives?
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2019, 10:50:54 AM »

Poor you. Did you swap to provera?x

Tc

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2019, 11:19:26 AM »

She said she wants me to leave things as they are until I go to Chelsea and Westminster. Iand  But if I'm still struggeling after next prog phase I will go back. I might try contacting the gynae and see if she will agree to put it in writing that I can try something else. You know what they're like they wont change anything without a consultants say so. But I did say I'm not under the consultant anymore and until October my only point of contact for HRT is my gp. We will see.
How are you doing perin?

Perinowpost

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2019, 11:27:54 AM »

Hopefully you'll start to feel better as the utrogestan leaves your system- I always did but it takes about a week.

I'm good thanks, currently only on the oestrogen only phase (which I always do well on), gearing up to take prog soon. But not until after my weekend away 😀

Tc

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2019, 11:50:45 AM »

Thanks perin. I would love to try the femeston too. Again I would have to contact the gynae she didnt say I couldnt have it but she put in her letter that "we" decided against it due to risk of thrombosis. . I've been thinking about it and surely there is a risk with taking oral progesterone anyway.
Glad to hear the tablets are working out o.k for you. I hope you have a lovely weekend away❤

Ladybt28

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2019, 05:20:21 PM »

Son has a bug TC and he has been like that...and he defo doesn't need hrt?  Think there is something going about.
How are you today? x

Tc

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2019, 06:28:59 PM »

Thanks lady. I've answered you on the other thread. Hope your son feels better soon. I know there is a nasty bug going round. But I have felt like this before. Xxxxxx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]