Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: HELP - Evorel Sequi  (Read 1159 times)

BeverleyRoss13

HELP - Evorel Sequi
« on: July 02, 2019, 08:58:00 AM »

Hi Ladies

This is my first post, I am new to the group, so hello everyone.

I started on Evorel Sequi patches 3 weeks ago, been fine on the Evorel 50 patch and started feeling more human toward the end of the second week, on Friday I used the first Conti patch and was ok, changed it yesterday and I have felt low and tearful since!  Is this normal? For 3 years I tried to fight the menopause without HRT but I couldn't go on and needed to get my life back.... Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you  :'(
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 09:13:19 AM by BeverleyRoss13 »

Dancing Queen

Re: HELP - Evorel Sequi
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 04:31:07 PM »

Hi
I have been taking evorel sequi for 9 months and still get the odd tearful days although generally I feel much better. It may take up to 3 months to setlle down so hang on in there! ☺

BeverleyRoss13

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 12:27:31 PM »

Thanks Dancing Queen, I will keep going and hopefully it will settle back down again  :)

TwoCakes

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 05:59:36 AM »

Hello Beverley, I started on Evorel Sequi 3 years ago and had a range of side effects, palpitations, headache and sore boobs, but they all settled within weeks. I actually found the monthly bleed completely exhausting - for 24 hours each time I changed to the Evorel 50 I was physically drained like I'd run a marathon! You've had 3 years of menopause symptoms, if you can try to stick with the HRT to let everything adjust. Perhaps after 6 weeks on HRT you could write down what the advantages and disadvantages are and what the overall balance is for you? The great thing about the patches is that you can just stop using them, you are in control. Give yourself a little time to settle and recover and see where you are then?