Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fluoxetine again  (Read 3754 times)

Jules53

Re: Fluoxetine again
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2019, 06:06:58 PM »

Thanks CLKD  I'm not going to take it again. That's it for me now. It's making me feel awful 😟

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2019, 06:10:06 PM »

These feelings do pass.  It's a natural bounce-back so breath.  Sit straight, jot down how you feel and see how long it takes for the feelings to pass.  They will.  Initially I worried that I would have to re-start the AD but once I got used to the initial OH NOT AGAIN worry as I dropped a dose I survived.  I think I lessened every 5 days ......... those feelings were real; anxiety, nausea, worry that I would have to re-start.

Jules53

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2019, 06:24:51 PM »

Thank you. It's the worst feeling in the world. I am trying to distract myself but it's not working. Can't wait to go to bed tonight, but dread waking up in the morning lately.

I'm just going to have to ride it out😵. Thanks again

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2019, 06:26:31 PM »

Deep breathing exercises.   10 mins. every hour.  Focus.  It isn't easy but it will pass.

Jules53

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2019, 07:18:01 PM »

Thanks Birdy. It clearly isn't. I've got the tight chest again today like I had on Friday when we were texting.

I didn't take it yesterday and didn't have it, so it's definitely a side effect.  Hope you're feeling better today Xx
Pages: 1 [2]