Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: When will you feel normal again  (Read 703 times)

SEU666

When will you feel normal again
« on: May 13, 2019, 12:37:42 PM »

Hello everyone.
I was wondering if anyone on mirena and HRT, I'm patches 75mg & mirena 2 years today, got to a point when they started to feel 'normal' again??
Sort of Less tired, more energy, more settled, more normal I guess.

I understand it's difficult to know what's going on in your body with the mirena in, period wise, but I've always had a sort of period last two years but it's gertting to be 2-3 months now between them. Got sore boobs at the moment, and bloated belly and sweats last night again.

I'm a bit OCD and finding it difficult to cope with not knowing what's going on in my body.
Do you get to a point where you feel different, when your own estrogen has stabilised and your ovaries have stopped popping out eggs, even with the HRT patches giving what my GP describes as a base level of continuous  estrogen?

Thank you

MicheleMaBelle

Re: When will you feel normal again
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 02:33:48 PM »

Hello, I'm 4 years into various HRT regimes, tried to come off a couple of years back, back on, now thinking of coming off again. Reason? I've not felt normal ( whatever that is ) in all the time I've been on it but I'm terrified of going back to what I was like pre HRT. Only one way of finding out I suppose!

Fact is, HRT doesn't suit everyone. ☹️