Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan vaginally: link to show in France it is licensed to be used vaginally  (Read 799 times)

flaxhigh

Here is the link:

https://www.has-sante.fr/portail/upload/docs/application/pdf/2015-10/utrogestan_version_anglaise_ct12012.pdf

I was worried about using it vaginally long-term and will still check with my consultant. But reassuring to read this.

For those women who have had THEIR consultant okay it: please, please, please tell me which consultant they spoke to so I can go see them. I'm not sure Prof Studd and colleage Michael Savas approve vaginal route.

Thanks!

Hurdity

Hi flaxhigh - only just seen this post - I answered your other thread and put one up listing all the main vaginal prog studies that I know of at the moment. I am sure Prof Studd approves vag prog!

Hurdity x

flaxhigh

Glad you posted your links. We need this reassurance I think particularly if we are planning to do this till we drop dead :)

I might just ring Prof Studd's secretary rather than go up to London to see Savvas...as you say: could save a couple hundred quid!