Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: News on Shortages of FEMSEVEN & ELLESTE range.  (Read 2825 times)

Rosebush

Re: News on Shortages of FEMSEVEN & ELLESTE range.
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2019, 08:02:39 PM »

I cannot understand why lots of different suppliers are all having 'manufacturing difficulties' at the same time :( :( x

TwoCakes

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2019, 06:05:35 AM »

Hi KateJo, my local Boots store in Bethnal Green was able to get the Evorel Conti after a 2 week delay so didn't go to Brunswick Sq. Also Janssen confirmed they have no manufacturing problems, but are experiencing heavy demand as other HRT products are unavailable. As a result they are restricting supply - in practice this seems to be that it takes 2 weeks before you get the patches after handing in the prescription.

Katejo

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2019, 10:25:32 AM »

Hi KateJo, my local Boots store in Bethnal Green was able to get the Evorel Conti after a 2 week delay so didn't go to Brunswick Sq. Also Janssen confirmed they have no manufacturing problems, but are experiencing heavy demand as other HRT products are unavailable. As a result they are restricting supply - in practice this seems to be that it takes 2 weeks before you get the patches after handing in the prescription.

Thanks. In that case I will request a repeat prescription as soon as I have had my follow up appointment at the meno clinic next week (just in case he changes mine at all). Up till now I have only been on half patches and have noticed little change. This week I am trying whole ones to see if it makes a difference.
I did briefly try whole ones at the end of May and then noticed an apparent improvement in my VA symptoms about 10 days later but it didn't last. I want to test it again before I go back to the clinic.
When I asked at the Russell Square branch, they surprised me by saying that evorel Conti wasn't  often prescribed. That wasn't my impression.
Pages: 1 [2]