Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Still no further forward and more symptoms  (Read 1499 times)

Angel1964

Still no further forward and more symptoms
« on: April 09, 2019, 04:38:05 PM »

Hi Ladies I posted a while ago saying I feel like I'm losing the plot. Well here's an update, albeit worse. Awaiting my sigmoidoscopy and endoscopy next week - dreading that. Upped my citalopram to 20mg over w week ago and feel brain is slightly uplifted but body is worse. Pins and needles everywhere, tingling, stomach palpitations continuously now, apart from sleeping I don't feel none of it. Can now sleep for England, no energy whatsoever. Eating loads but still losing weight, so seriously underweight now. Doc thought I had DVT left leg as was warm and slightly swollen, thankfully it wasn't, but leg still the same  now been referred to dermatologists next week as a large mole on my right leg has changed dramatically. It was biopsied on 2016 but doc was very concerned at the change. I hadn't really noticed too much as got too many other things going on. I have no motivation, no energy, not going anywhere at all. I cannot cry one bit. I'm so fed up now it's untrue as don't see an end to all of these symptoms. This has been going on since December, before that it was just anxiety. Asked doctor today can I have hormone blood test, she said we don't need too if I'm post menopausal of 4 years!! Thanks for listening xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Still no further forward and more symptoms
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 04:59:17 PM »

Blood tests are reliably un-reliable  ::).  HORMONES.

Pins and needles can be caused by nerves pressing, or by a lack of something in the diet, similar to cramp when the body needs more salt. 

I can't cry.  Often feel the need ........ which would relieve me a bit. 

How is your diet?

Angel1964

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 05:04:48 PM »

Blood tests are reliably un-reliable  ::).  HORMONES.

Pins and needles can be caused by nerves pressing, or by a lack of something in the diet, similar to cramp when the body needs more salt. 

I can't cry.  Often feel the need ........ which would relieve me a bit. 

How is your diet?

Thanks CLKD.  My diet is pretty good and can't stop eating. I want to sleep all the time. Have no motivation for anything. I go the local shop and doctor's, that's it. I've been referred to neurology but they don't have appointments for months on end. I ache all over even pressing bones and muscles hurts. It's a vicious circle :(

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 05:11:57 PM »

Remind me - what tests have you had, i.e. VitD levels?  Thyroid function ........

Angel1964

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 05:23:42 PM »

Remind me - what tests have you had, i.e. VitD levels?  Thyroid function ........

Had virtually everything done. Even ca125 and faecal calprotectin as have had bloody stools inside and out since December too. All tests ok. Bloods at hospital showed very slight inflammation and white cell count was 10.8. Vit D was 120 so fine. I take Vitamin D, Vitamix c and use magnesium oil spray. xx

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 06:14:15 PM »

Tnx.  Trial and Error is so tiring  :-\

angie196543

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 08:55:59 AM »

I really dont know whats going on with (me)  Ive been on and off since end January which isnt a long time but it feels like forever .  It all started 4 years ago, full hysterectomy ay 49 and put on Hrt patches for 6 months, all was well.  I stopped the patches until february.  I initially went to my GP with not being able to sleep, she prescribed anti histamine which gave me a very dry mouth and nothing else.  I then developed uti and was put on 7 different kinds of anti biotics over 3 months to cure it.  Since then ive got a yellow tongue upset tummy so went back to my gp who has given me fluconazole and omeprazole , the fluconozole helps the oral thrush and the omeprazole stops or helps gerd.  None of these have been tested for by the way, she is treating me blind.  I have CT scans and all my bloods are normal apart from fatty liver.  Im 6 days into my 14 day fluconozole and 4 days into 40mg omeprazole and feel terrible.  My tongue seems to be improving but thats all.  I am so fed up,  She has also started me taking sandrina 0.5 gel hrt which ive been taking for 14 days.  Please... what would you do if this was you, i feel so down and fed up.  Im getting married in 7 weeks and want to be well xx