Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Pink discharge , worried  (Read 1272 times)

Jeepers

Pink discharge , worried
« on: January 24, 2019, 06:49:26 PM »

Hi

I have noticed a pink discharge today, and now I am freaking out . I'm on hrt and vagifem. So worried it's going to be something sinister.

I have to go to London for a meeting tomorrow,and then it's the weekend.  Not sure how I'm going to cope.

Anyone had similar?

Thank you so much ladies

Jeepers x

Nickyp

Re: Pink discharge , worried
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 07:29:30 PM »

I get the same thing and also on hrt and vagifem. I was referred to a gynae and just had a scan. Mines to to va, the vagifem dose I'm doing, 2 twice a week isn't enough. I too like you were scared and worried. The gynae told me if it's just a bit of spotting now and then it's not cause for concern but anymore would need to be investigated further. Get it checked out if your still worried. I'm the worlds worst so know how you feel. X

Jeepers

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 11:07:46 PM »

Hi Nicky

Thank you so much for replying.

Yes, I think maybe it could be va. I have noticed that the bladder weakness has started to come back recently, which was my main symptom.

Also (sorry if this is too much information), I'm getting quite a lot of action in that department   :bed:

suzysunday

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 11:14:39 PM »

I hate all this VA stuff, it's just awful!

suzysunday

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 04:59:32 PM »

It's so worrying when this happens, had the same recently. I'm too scared for bedroom action till my bladder settles!

Jeepers

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 07:06:27 PM »

Hi ladies

Thanks for all of your replies. I feel a little calmer now. I have a blood test on Monday to test thyroid and b12, I'll see if I can get an appointment for the bleed too .
It never ends, does it?

Suzy Sunday.  ... Did you have the pink discharge and the bladder problem?  Or just the bladder?

Jeepers x

suzysunday

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 08:47:59 PM »

I had bleeding from tibolone rather than pink discharge.  Following scan and biopsy it showed lining thickening which returned to normal when I stopped the tibolone.  I was off all hrt for 3 months while this was going on and got cystisis which cleared but left me with uti symptoms for ages from VA. I have been using just ovestin for 3 months and think the bladder problems are nearly solved but it's been ages.