Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Advice please ....  (Read 753 times)

Rosie63

Advice please ....
« on: January 07, 2019, 02:09:49 PM »

Hi ladies.  I've not been doing too bad on current regime of Estradot/Utrogestan - now into third month.  However, I've found that on a few occasions I get some symptoms which all seem to appear together.  These are aching and discomfort underneath and this seems to extend round to my bottom (I have haemorrhoids and they seem to be even more uncomfortable at these times).  It's almost as though everything has swollen up 😞 I also get a throbbing noise in my ears.  As I said above, I find it odd that all this seems to happen at once.  I was like it yesterday and ended up taking my patch off last night a day or so before I should have changed it and the symptoms have gradually gone today.  Any ideas why this could be happening?  Could it be too much oestrogen?  I'm due to start prog. phase tomorrow.

Thank you.

Rosie63 x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Advice please ....
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:50:37 PM »

I remember when having regular periods that at times, my bottom felt like it would fall out  :o and there was a sensation of swelling.  Never spoke to anyone about it as it was 'normal' for me.  It went.