media

Author Topic: .  (Read 1786 times)

Robin

« on: December 20, 2018, 02:21:11 PM »

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:50:32 AM by Robin »

Joaniepat

Re: Reaction to patch falling off
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 02:53:17 PM »

Robin, so sorry to hear you've had this mishap with your patch and such a bad reaction to it. I'm afraid I haven't any practical advice, but someone will be along soon I'm sure. Hope you feel better soon.
Sending hugs  :hug:
JP x

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 04:49:52 PM »

Hi Robin.
Sorry to hear your struggle,
But like me, if you think your sensitive to even the smallest fluctuations,
then you'll quickly get back to normal. (Whatever that is....lol )
I did, I mean within a day or so, I'd start to feel better, so hopefully, you will too.

Keep us informed.
Jd xx

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 09:00:43 PM »

I was feeling dreadful up until last week with the Sandrena I was on.
I think I've been having too much, or it just didn't like me, so I've stopped it.
Having too much is just as bad as not enough, ( nearly ) so, maybe you should just see for another couple days how things are going, hopefully, another couple days and you'll be ok again. Sometimes it does take a bit for them to build back up.
Hang on in there, not easy I know, and keep us posted on how your getting on.
Jd xx

NorthArm

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »

Hi Robin
This used to happen to me constantly when I was on the Climara oestrogen patch (once weekly change) I swear I didn't know if I was Arthur or Martha!! So I changed to Estradot, they stick so much better. I could tell with that old patch almost to the minute when the other was coming unstuck...but very quickly after replacing I would feel a bit better. My patch strength, at 50mcg wasn't strong enough either, so I'm on 100mcg Estradot patch and feel so much better for it.

Keep plugging along and you should start to feel better as your levels stabilise. I've developed a kind of nervous tic from the Climara days in that I'll have a bit of a feel to check the patch is still in place, several times a day

If you're not getting enough relief from your patch, maybe see if you can try a stronger one?

Anyway, hope you're feeling better xx

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 07:29:59 AM »

Hi Robin how are you doing now? Do you not have some oestrogel left to top you up until your patch kicks back In? Sorry to hear this not what you need at this time of year im hoping your feeling a bit better today mail me if I can help you out with the oestrogel 😘DD