Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 7 days between HRT therapies  (Read 5437 times)

hereandthere

Re: 7 days between HRT therapies
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2019, 09:54:59 PM »

I just wanted to update that after a month my bloating has been horrendous but just this last week or so it's been much better.  No more headaches either. So it seems the advice to hang in there was good, as well as to increase the Femigel (estradiol) from two to three pumps, which wouldn't have happened without this forum. I also found advice to apply to the inside of the leg where skin is thinner and I reckon this also made a difference. 😊

Ladybt28

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2019, 06:31:53 PM »

Really pleased to hear things are going in the right direction hearandthere .  The advice to hang on in there does work most of the time but when you are suffering  "hanging on" for a couple of months or more seems nearly impossible, doesn't it?!

hereandthere

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2019, 04:47:14 AM »

For sure!! Bloating got better but I just added a fourth pump for this last leg to gauge the difference, as my flushing is pretty bad again.  :'( As the doctor said my absorption of the estrogen gel is not good according to the blood test, I'll probably switch to trying the oral route at my next appointment, same as the utrogestan. I'm soon starting on the last pump of my prescription.  Felt really wired a day ago, then better the next day. So far after a few days I'm still getting flushes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]