Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Femoston 2/10mg  (Read 1410 times)

Michboxer

• First Flush
Femoston 2/10mg
« on: September 24, 2018, 09:59:40 AM »

Hi, I am 43 years old and was prescribed Elleste Duet,however whilst the white tablets helped with the flushes the green ones were horrendous. I suffered from the worst anxiety, insomnia, moods were awful, surprised my husband didn't file for divorce! I have the worst acne ever and I never suffer from spots normally. Have low sex drive to top it off too!!
Went to docs this morning and explained everything and have now been prescribed Femoston 2/10mg.
Just wondering what I can expect from these ones if anyone can help.
Thanks x

Hurdity

Re: Femoston 2/10mg
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 05:07:40 PM »

Hi there Michboxer - if you go to the homepage of the forum and do a search for Femoston there will be lots of posts! Hopefully it will make you feel much better than the Elleste as the progestogen is differenet and more like our own progesterone. Were you on the 2 mg dose before as well? If your sex drive does not imporve then think about changing to transdermal HRT ( patches or gel) as oral HRT can depress libido in some women.

Hurdity x

Michboxer

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 07:54:33 PM »

Thanks I'll have a look  :) it was 1mg I was on before  ;)

Sgtvhilts

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 09:04:59 PM »

Hi
I started with elleste duo in april, by may i'd changed to femeston 1/10. Nausea was my trouble, especially with the old progesterone! I found femeston MUCH better, no sickness and no nutty progesterone behaviour. I have since upped to 2/10 and that is cool too.
I had trouble when on the pill with progesterone, took ages to find the right one.
So, in short femeston= much better
Good luck - i love the stuff