Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Femseven Seqi Patches Side Effects  (Read 881 times)

Greggers66

• First Flush
Femseven Seqi Patches Side Effects
« on: September 14, 2018, 05:04:50 AM »

Hi Ladies,
Have realised I get much clearer answers here than from my GP! So wondered if anyone can tell me how long the dull headaches are likely to last, Please?

The leaflet says general side affects should settle quite quickly but I'm almost into my 4th week now and think I've taken ibuprofen almost every day since starting on my patches!

I'm also having incredibly vivid and weird dreams every night! 😕 is this a side affect too?!

Thanks for your help.
Jo

KP1545

Re: Femseven Seqi Patches Side Effects
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 06:47:44 PM »

Hi there - first post from me as a newbie to this but I'm in my third month of Femseven Sequi and like you suffered terribly with headaches in the first month.  I almost gave up as couldn't see how it would settle down but month two was significantly better for me and now it's mainly a couple of days before and around my bleed.  I'd definitely advise you to stick with it as they say give it 3 months and I'm very glad that I did!

KP1545

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 09:29:59 AM »

Hi Greggers66

Just wondering whether the headaches have settled down for you?

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 12:19:45 PM »

HRT patches are medium dose, so if you have started out at this level it will take longer for the body to adjust and settle.  I always think it's better to start on a lower dose - particularly in peri meno. 

Vivid dreams seem to happen more as we get older.  I think the oestrogen encourages more good rem sleep - so it's better quality sleep. 

I got headaches on higher oestrogen doses. DG X